15 July 2011

a journey of love

know which hands to hold
and which hands to shake
Last night, on the way home there was an interesting sight that made me wanna write and share it here. As usual, I went home by bus. The sky was clear and the traffic was not too crowded. I was sitting at the front row, so I could freely look forward.  In the middle of the road, suddenly my eyes caught 'a beautiful scenery'. Right in front of the bus, at the back of a pickup truck, two lovebirds sat in the corner. Either they run out of charges, or perhaps deliberately backpacking ..... I dunno .... it's their business. Anyway, I smiled myself when I saw them. Imagine, in such conditions, which I thought was uncomfortable, in the dust, fumes, and the night breeze, they looked very enjoy. Sitting side by side, chatting intimately, laughing together ..... so sweet .... How easy and simple to be happy. 
No matter under any circumstances, a lovely togetherness always brings happiness, make people who watch it smile and feel happy too ........Love is beautiful...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comments here: